Email Security Basic Administration (ESBA)
|Location||Price||Course type||Delivery method||Hours||Seats||Start date||End date|
|United States||0.00 (USD)||Professional certificates||online self base-online||0 Hours||Seats 0||20/09/2016||20/12/2016|
This training instructs you on how to deploy, configure, and maintain the Dell SonicWALL Email Security (SES) solution to meet the following objectives:
- Protect your network from email threats such as spam, phishing, viruses, spoofing, and malware.
- Implement and enforce corporate email policies, including encryption, to prevent data leaks.
- Ensure email compliance regulatory requirements are met.
Throughout this training, you will be given an opportunity to test your mastery of the information with the help of non-graded Knowledge Check Quizzes. The purpose of these Knowledge Check quizzes is to enhance your learning experience and facilitate any or all of the following outcomes:
- Help you revisit, analyze, or explore a concept based on any prior knowledge or experience in the email security domain.
- Set the context for a concept about to be introduced in the training.
- Test your understanding of a concept already covered in the training.A detailed feedback will be provided to you over all quizzes.
- A detailed feedback will be provided to you over all quizzes.