Certified Emergency Nurse (CEN)
Board of Certification for Emergency Nursing (BCEN)
معهد التدريب الإعتماد
|Location||Price||Course type||Delivery method||Hours||Seats||Start date||End date|
|United Arab Emirates||0.00 (USD)||الشهادات المهنية||قاعة الدراسة||0 Hours||Seats 10||20/12/2016||20/12/2016|
The CEN Exam Prep course is designed to help eligible professionals take the exam. While the course is not designed to teach foundational concepts, it can help participants focus on content areas that may require a more in-depth review, as well as identify familiar content areas for which a more cursory review will suffice.
WHY SHOULD A NURSE BECOME CERTIFIED?
Certified emergency healthcare nurses have told us that they experience a number of benefits from being certified, including:
- Increased confidence in their knowledge and skills;
- Increased respect from colleagues and peers;
- Increased self-satisfaction in validating their knowledge and expertise;
- Opportunities for career advancement;
- Financial rewards in hourly differentials;
- Reduced liability insurance if you hold a CEN certification and are an ENA member.