Diploma in Curtain Making and Soft Furnishings
أكاديمية التصميم الوطنية
|Location||Price||Course type||Delivery method||Hours||Seats||Start date||End date|
|United Kingdom||0.00 (USD)||الشهادات المهنية||عبر شبكة الأنترنت||0 Hours||Seats 0||20/09/2016||20/12/2016|
The Diploma in Skills for Curtain Making and Soft Furnishings is the ideal course for students who wish to tackle individual projects or alternatively those choosing to add a professional accolade to aid their career in the curtain making and soft furnishings industry.
The core elements covered in this course range from measuring & design of window treatments to construction techniques, right through to business advice for starting your own company. This course is designed to provide students with the knowledge, qualification and confidence that they require to start up their own practice, or alternatively, offer them a pathway to further study.
Who should do this course?
- Would you like to make your own soft furnishings for your home?
- Have you already made curtains successfully for your own home and for family and friends?
- Do they often suggest that you start your own business?
- Would you like to start your own business but you need a professional qualification?
- Would your existing business benefit from more professional techniques and know how?
- Would you like to use this course as an entry onto the Foundation Degree (FdA) in Interior Design?
...then this is the course for you!